The General Surgery Clinics, Hospitals, and Doctors, that MedicaTRUST is working with, offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in the area of subspecialties. In order to obtain patient care and treatment planning data, relevant specialists use radiological examinations (x-ray, ultrasonography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance, angiography, cholangiography), endoscopy and percutaneous biopsy methods.
General Surgery Unit examines, diagnoses and treats the following disease groups;
- Diseases of the thyroid gland (goiter, hyperthyroidism)
- Breast cancer and benign breast diseases
- Esophagus cancer and benign diseases
- Gastric cancer
- Surgical diseases of the small intestine, intestinal obstructions,
- Colon rectum tumors, inflammatory diseases,
- Anorectal anomalies: Tumors, Hemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistula
- Malignant and benign tumors, liver cysts
- Obstructive jaundice
- Biliary stones and bile duct stones and tumors
- Pancreatic cysts and tumors
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Surgical diseases of the spleen
- Abdominal wall and other hernias, postoperative hernias
- Various soft tissue infections
- Trauma and emergency surgery
For the treatment of gastric and intestinal surgical diseases and early diagnosis of colon diseases endoscopic and laparoscopic surgical treatment services are possible. All interventions in colon and rectum (large intestine) diseases are carried out using the latest technology. In addition, therapies are offered in a wide range of anal region diseases such as hemorrhoids, fistulas, and cracks.
- Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Surgery
Developments in oncologic therapies offer new possibilities for the treatment of liver and pancreatic tumors.
MedicaTRUST offers diagnostics and treatment services for doctors’ committees that specialize in the areas of chest clinics, general surgery, radiology, pathology, medical and radiation oncology, which serve hospitals in hospitals with mammography and ultrasonography rooms.
In addition to surgeons, therapies for thyroid patients offer diagnosis and treatment services in cooperation with specialists in endocrinology and nuclear.